|This page is part of the Chinese translation project.|
|小型生命藥水(Lesser Healing Potion)
|小型魔力藥水(Lesser Mana Potion)
Note: The Merchant has quotes that change depending upon the time of day, and has a couple for each time period.
- "Sword beats paper, get one today."劍剋紙，買一把!
- "Kosh, kapleck Mog. Oh sorry, thats klingon for 'Buy something or die.'"Kosh,kapleck Mog.噢抱歉，那是klingon語，意思是買些東西或者去死
- "The sun is high, but my prices are not." (Only afternoon)太陽很高，但我的價錢不高
- "Boy, that sun is hot! I do have some perfectly ventilated armor." (Only afternoon)兄弟，我有一些通風透氣的裝甲。
- "Did you say gold? I'll take that off of ya'."你是說黃金?我會拿些走
- "I wonder if the moon is made of cheese... huh, what? Oh yes, buy something!" (Only at night)我在想如果月亮是起士做的...甚麼?喔，當然，買些東西!
- "I hear there's a secret treasure... oh never mind."我聽說有個秘密寶藏...沒事.
- "Angel statue you say? I'm sorry, I'm not a junk dealer."你是說天使雕像?抱歉.我不是賣垃圾的
- "Lovely morning, wouldn't you say? Was there something you needed?" (Only in the morning)美好得早晨，不是嗎?你需要甚麼嗎?
- "Ah, they will tell tales of [Name] some day... good ones I'm sure." (Only in the evening)
- "Night be upon us soon, friend. Make your choices while you can." (Only in the evening)
- "Have you seen Chith...Shith.. Chat... The big eye?"(Only during bloodmoon)
- "Keep your eyes on the prize, buy a lens !" (seen during bloodmoon)