|类型||Town – Wilderness|
The wizard may have any of the following names: 魔法師/Names
Most of these names refer to famous wizards in popular culture: Merlin from the Matter of Britain, Michael Moorcock's Elric of Melniboné, Ningauble from the adventures of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, Leomund, Fizban, and Dalamar from Dungeons & Dragons settings Greyhawk and Dragonlance. The name Sargon may be a reference to Sargon, an ancient Akkadian king. Many of the rest refer to elves from the Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings including Hirael, Maelor, Arwyn, and possibly Berwyn.
- He may be slightly senile, as he confuses the player with NPCs of the same gender residing in Town.
- During night, his quotes always ends with (no? ok). This might be a reference to the meme (no? ok).
- "Well, hi there, [name of another NPC same gender as the player]! What can I do for you today?"
- "Want me to pull a coin from behind your ear? No? Ok."
- "I make a rather enchanting hot chocolate if you'd be inter... No? Ok."
- "Do you want some magic candy? No? Ok."
- "Ever wanted an enchanted ring that turns rocks into slimes? Well neither did I." (reference to the first mod in Terraria where you could get a ring which turns blocks into monsters)
- "Someone once told me friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs with friendship." (a reference to the popular TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- "I once tried to bring an Angel Statue to life. It didn't do anything." -- (a continuation of a running in-game joke about how the Angel Statue is utterly useless, and a possible reference to the Doctor Who series "weeping angels" which can only move when you cannot see them)
- "Are you here for a peek at my crystal ball?"
- "I can see your future now... You will buy a lot of items from me!"
- "Ohh, my hero!"
- "Oh, how heroic! Thank you for saving me, young (man/lady)!"
- "Now that we know each other, I can move in with you, right?"
- "Thanks for saving me, friend! This bondage was starting to chafe."